The "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" discussion thread

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
edit:
This is way OT now. If you want to get a valuation post here.
If you want to add to this 'discussion do so here

Due to what would seem to be popular demand we've decided to setup a thread dedicated to "How much is my old bike/parts/hat worth?"

If you have a vintage/retro item and would like to know the value my suggestion would be to look back through the classifieds here and browse back though ebay.

If you really have no idea then post in this thread here ONLY. "How much" threads elsewhere will be deleted or locked.

We'll let this run and see how it goes. If you get an answer you don't like don't come running to the mods ;)[/b]

Corduroyboy":37glr9rz said:
How much are my ZZYZX forks worth?
Sorry - two too many 'Z's.
:p

917262e89da092ce05c95110._AA240_.L.jpg

Next!

Just had a look around the net and it looks like anything between £20 and £100. Worst part is that they'll be a bugger to source parts for as only 4000 were made.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
YO-EDDY

I think we`ve fell out, it see`s other bikes and gets jelous so it may be time to sell

So anyone any ideas what the frame and forks are worth

It`s a 1996 with BOI and it`s a small/medium if that helps and its defo not rusty,small tiny kink in the right-hand seat stay but new paint,new seat tube,NEW OWNER?? :cry:

Attachments

• yo9_924.jpg
    yo9_924.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 9,152
Re: YO-EDDY

monsterfatuk":371y0m3t said:
I think we`ve fell out, it see`s other bikes and gets jelous so it may be time to sell

So anyone any ideas what the frame and forks are worth

It`s a 1996 with BOI and it`s a small/medium if that helps and its defo not rusty,small tiny kink in the right-hand seat stay but new paint,new seat tube,NEW OWNER?? :cry:

£350 to £400 plus postage?

Back