KARMA RAFFLE: NOS Suntour thumbies *WINNER!!*

Re: KARMA RAFFLE: NOS Suntour thumbies

Could I please have a number - these would look right at home on my '92 Lava Dome!

Great Karma, and fair play to you for using the raffle method - much fairer IMO than "first come first served" :cool:

Barneyballbags":2x5d4d9j said:
Great Karma, and fair play to you for using the raffle method - much fairer IMO than "first come first served" :cool:

And much more exciting!!! :p

stumpjumper1990":1n8odbbk said:
Barneyballbags":1n8odbbk said:

Yep! And you've just inspired me to go and do my own karma raffle too - check the Off Topic section in a couple of minutes (I'll post the link here when I've done it so people can get "2 for the price of 1" karma raffle entries!).

Barneyballbags":2e8lwbes said:
stumpjumper1990":2e8lwbes said:
Barneyballbags":2e8lwbes said:

Yep! And you've just inspired me to go and do my own karma raffle too - check the Off Topic section in a couple of minutes (I'll post the link here when I've done it so people can get "2 for the price of 1" karma raffle entries!).

Ooooh Wonder what it is :) I could save postage ;)

Back