PLEASE READ - Norris Lockley Contact Details

lastpubrunner

Retro Guru
Hi All,

Does anyone have a means of contacting Norris Lockley - other than by email ?

I've just received this message - it is from Norris's email account, which has obviously been hacked.

"I am in Limassol, Cyprus at the moment, I am here for a conference.I was sitting outside a cafe when gypsies on motor bikes rode by and cut through my bag with knife and rode off immediately.I had all my money,cards and other personal effects in the bag.

I have been trying to sort things out with the necessary authorities and consulate, I need some financial assistance from you.

Let me know if you can be of any help.

Thanks for your help.

Norris Lockley"

I asked how much 'Norris' needed; he asked for £400, to be sent to :

You can send the money to me through western union in minutes(http://www.westernunion.com).

Below are my details you need for the transfer:

Receiver: Norris Lockley

It would be good, if someone could contact Norris and let him know that his Gmail email account is being used by persons unknown.

I will email him - check the components for sale bit - he is selling some rims and wheels.

TGR":vuozkvkg said:
I will email him - check the components for sale bit - he is selling some rims and wheels.

I've pm'd Will & asked him if he can warn Norris about his account.

Thanks for your help, TGR !

guys, spoke with Norris at 6.00 pm today, he is aware of the problem and quite rattled that Gmail has been hacked. he's off to Paris to the start of a race tomorrow, and has promised me a steel frameset my size from a legendary French artisan builder who made frames for LOoK etc..bought it in France for 55euros... will

will911":2kv4hi3k said:
guys, spoke with Norris at 6.00 pm today, he is aware of the problem and quite rattled that Gmail has been hacked. he's off to Paris to the start of a race tomorrow, and has promised me a steel frameset my size from a legendary French artisan builder who made frames for LOoK etc..bought it in France for 55euros... will

Are we allowed to know the name of the builder or the make of frame ?

Back