Wanted!!! Nice bike in large size.

SouthCoastRetro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Chaps, after much patience on my part I'm finally in a position to find myself a bike, I don't want a project, I want to be able to ride. I don't mind having a fiddle to get her up to spec but I'd like it to be in good order.

I will say now I'd want a new(ish) one with discs and lots of gears! Also needs to be a big size (19" and above as I'm 6' 8"). Ill admit o a soft spot for Cannondale hardtails with a lefty, but a Kona bouncer can also float my boat. Ok, ok, a Speccy Stumpjumper hardtail will do it too. There's a Cannondale hardtail on here with a lefty that I've been trying to buy but the seller appears to have disappeared!

Please, please tell me you guys can help I'm having a nightmare trying to find my perfect bike!!

Please help me.....

Please help!! Still looking and there's not a lot out there I can see. Surely someone wants to get rid of their nice 19-20" Canonndale with a Lefty on or their bouncy Kona?

Needs to be quite a burly bike as I'm quite a "heavy hitter" (not a hard rider, I'm just fat!). Need to get back out on a bike ASAP, I've been lost since I sold my project bike.

Please help chaps, I'm even looking at Halfords! Gulp! (Though I am impressed by Boardmans).

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back