My 1999 Sunn Xircuit parts build up

Bicycle Addict

Retro Guru
Hi all, you may have already seen this frame in MTB chat, after finding out what it was I have built it up with a full XT group, threaded fork as that is all I had(I would love some original Sunn forks but think I might find a flying pig first!!)
It is in rough condition, but beautiful none the same.
I will repaint this one but I do not know what colour yet, I have seen them in Blue, White, White and Blue,and a Silvery/Bronze. I do not know about colour yet I may even go neon? I have seen one White frame and forks that was really nice, also a White with Black forks.
I would like your thoughts on colour, not condition as I already know it is poor.LOL
Thank you to all the guys who have helped me figure out what it was.
This is a build in progress I will gather the necessary bit and put up picks as I go

Forks are not that rare, ones in good condition are, they only had about 44mm of travel, but were very light and visually stunning, Hubs should be Brubz, they often sported Carbon bars and own brand stems and posts. White was the main colour choice or White/black. They were a very responsive and light frame, there is a French retro Sunn site, can't remeber name, but a few members are on here. Any pics yet?

Check out the xircuit in the link in my sig, it's a 99 frame although nothing else is original bar the paint.

Back