1992 Ritchey P22

danielmochuelo":38e7q4qc said:
I really love it.It´s fantastic! Why not Ritchey tires?

unfortunately don't have some amber ritchey tires :( :cry: and the grey umma gumma where really nice looking for the pictures.

But, in daily life, these are the tires the bike has ;)

img0334ch.jpg

I like that you took the time to make everything era correct and the detail to getting the Ritchey parts on there is great. The only thing that sticks out is that M900 headset and thats only because it invites more XTR to be on there. I would go with an LC/XT/CK or upgrade the other XT to XTR.... Those wheels with the UG's on there look nice and I don't blame you at all for taking them off after the photo shoot. I tend to save all the early WCS parts I come across too with anticipation of building up a P Series frame someday.

Bellaaa... :D :D :D :D

confermo hai bisogno di gomme ritchey... sicuramente possiamo accordarci e te ne mondo una coppia o anche tutte... facciamo un forfait :cool:

I need tires ritchey ... surely we can agree and you world a pair or even all ... we do a flat rate :cool:

I sold to Jakob a pair of Ritchey WCS OCR complete wheel Blue from 1500g, would be fine on this bike

Back