I blame the constant rain!

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just been to the docs about my rhs big toe...bleeding fungal infection! I blame the months on end of cycling in the rain...stupid island nation of ours, I want to live somewhere hot, and dry

I wish i'd had it on my big toe.....just got over ' jock itch' for the 1st time in my life....wouldn't wish it on anybody........i too blame the damp.

i've had veruccas on my right heel for years. can i blame the dampness of the uk for that?
only just got round to suffocating it with duct tape though which seems to have done something....
can you not do the same with your RHS toe?

twain":3tgccy1i said:
i've had veruccas on my right heel for years.

Can't you get the doctor to cut it out? I that done many years ago, picked one up in the school changing rooms (which, given that they doubled for the swimming pool changing rooms were always soaking wet and disease ridden)

You do get Scholl stuff to put on them which I know has worked for other people but you do have to be dedicated and follow the instructions exactly, no nights off...

I had verrucas on both feet for years, very painful as it goes so I sympathise with you twain! I had to have special ointment for it though as the regular gubbins wouldnt touch them.

I am, however, due into the hospital to have another bout of laser on my right leg to sort of varicose veins caused by pretty bad venus reflux: http://www.sapheoninc.com/venous-reflux-disease.php

Also going to have some vein stripping as well. There are clips of that on youtube, but they are not for those with a weak stomach!

Hope the toe clears up though mate! nver had a fungal infection before, I can't imagine its a barrel of laughs.

Veruchas!

Here's a tip. Dont waste dosh on ointments/foot docs. Buy a banana, cut a sliver of the flesh off. Elastoplast over the offending verucha. Keep doing this for a few days (with fresh banana) - hey presto, et voila, they should have gorn. Worked on me and my son no problems. Something to do with potassium I believe.

Have a go. Nothing ventured......

MCsanandreas":3b38v96e said:
Harryburgundy":3b38v96e said:
Hope the toe clears up though mate! nver had a fungal infection before, I can't imagine its a barrel of laughs.

Once a fungus gets hold of you its a bugger to get rid of...about a year if you are lucky.

If you are not so lucky? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DStwXsmZ3OE

^^bloody hell! :shock: :shock:

looks like Al set up several youtube accounts and made some comments.....

ajm":32ur0sl1 said:
twain":32ur0sl1 said:
i've had veruccas on my right heel for years.

Can't you get the doctor to cut it out? I that done many years ago, picked one up in the school changing rooms (which, given that they doubled for the swimming pool changing rooms were always soaking wet and disease ridden)

You do get Scholl stuff to put on them which I know has worked for other people but you do have to be dedicated and follow the instructions exactly, no nights off...
been to the doctor twice and they only tried to freeze it off - which did naff all.
i have been doing the duct tape thing for about a month now and it seems to have reduced the severity of it. might be time to try the banana skin.... i need to eat more bananas anyway, so tis a good excuse!

Back