LX 9 speed shifter
Race Face Turbine 175mm cranks
Middleburn 33 tooth single ring
Superstar XCR single ring chain guide
Superstar ISIS IRB Bottom Bracket
Cannondale competition seatpost
Easton EC70 Monkey Bar
Cannondale 100mm stem

Fantastic hard tail racing machine. Currently weighs 24 lb's, mainly down to the ultralight frame and fork combo. Further tarting up of the wheelset and components should see this drop another couple of pounds. Size medium 18/23.3" or 45.7/59.18 cm using the virtual top tube.

I'm 6' with a 32" inside leg, and the bike fits perfectly.
Paintwork has a few minor chips.
Deserves a good wash but genuinely like new (50miles)
£350 pick up only (london NW)

More Pics Here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mathieuleb ... 761465434/

Attachments

• FL1000.jpg
    FL1000.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,550
Am I missing something, or are you describing a bike which is absolutely nothing like the spec of the one pictured?

Personally I've always found that a picture showing the ACTUAL bike you're selling goes a long way towards helping sell it...

Just saying...

I don't think that's a 2003 F1000SL as I have one and its black and white. That is the Team Sobe colours you have there so should be easy to nail down the exact year. Also it's not a large 20" as mine is a large 20" and clearly bigger than that. Now I have a question, are you sure that's your bike you've listed the spec of there as none of those components match. The list does however match exactly the components that I have on my 2003 Cannondale F1000SL I bought a few months back

Back