are we losing some posts?

sylus

Old School Grand Master
Just this morning I noticed one i had to replied has now gone, then looking back through my posts/replies ..it feels like a few others have gone missing

anyone else experiencing this?

corsarob":1y5qn16v said:
did somebody say something???????????????????????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I know , hours of fun to be had with the secret, "delete sylus' reply button" that john has given us since the upgrade.

how long before he goes over the edge i wonder, the best bit is he thinks he is being paranoid.

now where is the "hide this response from sylus" button again :?

Not that I'm aware of. Do you recall the post in question so I can look into it.

John":3e8dnu23 said:
Not that I'm aware of. Do you recall the post in question so I can look into it.

John,

Coincidentally, I PM'ed you about that exact thread one hour before Sylus posted this. So check my last PM. ;)

Raging_Bulls":257onaex said:
John":257onaex said:

John,

Coincidentally, I PM'ed you about that exact thread one hour before Sylus posted this. So check my last PM. ;)

Ah yes, had read that but forgot to do anything. Cleaned spam and moved it back in.

Sorry for the delay John..some cheeky bugger thought I should work today

the post was ...i forget the name and poster...was about a new jet/high pressure enclose cleaner they had for parts..perhaps some of the others remembered it?

Back