1994 Yeti ARC

Nice to see some progress (and my old wheelset ;) ). Not sure about the many different colours but at least it is not a standard Yeti build...

I'm confused. Why did you take the time, money, and effort to repaint the bike....but then not take any time or effort to consider the choice of parts...or rather, the choice of color for the parts.

Makes it look cheap and half assed. Ditch the red, ditch the purple.

Just trying some different combos. Kinda raided a couple of builds to sort of see what it would look like but nothing is concrete. I guess being excited and giddy like a school kid took over and rational thinking kinda went out the window. For the sake of bastardizing the bike I am going to take off some of the parts and the pics so I can do it properly! Sorry folks.....

First off, I would like to let Rumpfy know that he was right and I was wrong! He showed me the err in my thoughts on the build and really gave me some criticism I needed to be patient and finish the project CORRECTLY!! Second there are some members here that have helped me out in terms of sourcing and opinions as well! JKelly and MKozaczek, thanks for really helping me out! I am sure I missed some people but a big thanks to you! I am going to show you the 80% I have completed to this point! Enjoy!!

P1050296_zps9dc084cd.jpg

P1050298_zpsf91075b6.jpg

P1050299_zps1e2e15e7.jpg

P1050303_zpsd9b541b2.jpg

I just need to run the cables, and adjust the deraillers and it should be rideable in a couple of hours! Thanks again RB!

Chickenball":12s2ru9s said:
First off, I would like to let Rumpfy know that he was right and I was wrong! He showed me the err in my thoughts on the build and really gave me some criticism I needed to be patient and finish the project CORRECTLY!! Second there are some members here that have helped me out in terms of sourcing and opinions as well! JKelly and MKozaczek, thanks for really helping me out! I am sure I missed some people but a big thanks to you! I am going to show you the 80% I have completed to this point! Enjoy!!

LOL! I need to link this post in my sig. Most of the time I just get called an elitist snobby asshole (all true). :p

Night and day difference in the bike, I'm stoked for you!

Back