MacRetro chat and rides thread

Got forced off the bike last night on the way home from work by an idiot car driver. He cut across in front of me to take an exit from a roundabout causing me to swerve and brake hard. I went over the bars and landed in a heap. Bike did a couple of flips. Car stopped about 50m away. I couldn't read the reg plate. When I got to my feet the car fecked off.
Thankfuly no injuries , just a sore wrist. The old Cannondale mountain bike is fine apart from a rip in the previously immaculate saddle.
I was livid but nothing I can do without a reg number.

Bummer hawmaw, glad you're none the worse! Just reminds you how exposed we are on the roads, the standard and patience of drivers has never been lower..

Zz' let me know. Ta G

I'd still report it, the area might have CCTV coverage. Glad you are ok, but next time stay down and crawl to the side of the road :)

Jeezo
I must have a target on me. Was out for a ride down Langbank direction. As the road passed thru a farm I noticed young bulls either side of the road and as I went by one of them charged at me !! :shock:
How come you always seem to be in the wrong gear at times like that , my legs were spinning frantically to get away !

I'd stay indoors tomorrow if I were you ;) ;)

Hawmaw":2cdbwvu0 said:
Jeezo
I must have a target on me. Was out for a ride down Langbank direction. As the road passed thru a farm I noticed young bulls either side of the road and as I went by one of them charged at me !! :shock:
How come you always seem to be in the wrong gear at times like that , my legs were spinning frantically to get away !

Back