la mia YETI A.R.C. del 1993

the bike is not yet complete! :D

work in progress

I'm looking for a tube (1'1 / 4) of the fork with more threaded spindle. In this picture the lower nut is screwed to the maximum, but the thread is finished. (I need 85-3309)

Using shifters campy, rear derailleur campy and shimano cassette 11/28 works really well. (I had never done it, but it works, with 11/32 does not go up on the largest sprocket)

As soon as find a front derailleur campy will replace even that

rumpfy":1g7un1ce said:
I'm concerned the first four people didn't notice/comment on it.

Retro Spud":1g7un1ce said:
will check out the photo's on a bigger screen later, rather than a phone
Nick

Rather hard / unfair to "flame" or critise anyone when you've only 1.5 inch x 2 inch screen to view.

Nick,

i'm with you,

i have no idea why folk are so easy to flame.

i'm on a 15.5" screen (not 16/17/17.5/19/21) or what ever...'read' mine's bigger than yours stuff...

i dig it all, the frame, parts, clothing, catologs, and best of all 'the passion'... the guy's really into it...so why the negative posts?

or is this what we are to expect from expert folk, as 'constructive feedback' :shock:

the guy's shown us his bike & stuff......and i like where he's coming from

show me more pics of that Yeti anytime ... :xmas-wink:

Being a Rookie Yeti fan I guess the below maybe a bit rich coming from me

I think adri.75 admits there are a few areas that still need attention.. and he's right
and so was Ameybrook to point out that the headset "set up" is at best a little strange ! (it is)
and without wishing to come across as a sycophant had top Yeti guys like Ameybrook or mkozaczek said this build was spot on I'd have been disappointed in them !

There's no denying peoples passion and to be honest this Yeti will only get better and better for the input and comments made,
even if some were rather direct !

I (like everyone else) look forward to seeing this Yeti develop and hope adri.75 keeps us posted on progress,

Final parting thought
If Yeti's weren't special no one would give a ratz arse what it looked like ! :LOL:

One Love ;)

I believe that everyone wants to have the perfect bike as the catalogs of those years 90' , but only a few get the result. ;)
My yeti definitely will not be as perfect as that of someone else (I admit) , but it's mine and I can not wait to complete it and ride again.
In the 90 'with this bike I did some local races and I enjoyed it a lot! I want to do it again.
Be able to recover many components mtb vintage in Italy is impossible, some items were not even imported in those years. So I always have to look here on retrobike at fair prices (but must always be present to be the first to purchase) or ebay.com or ebay.de but even here many do not ship in Italy.
I'll try the same!
I will keep you updated, do not worry! I accept your criticism and suggestions of course! :D
thanks to everyone
greetings :D
adriano

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
terribly shocking, that jumble of clashing colors,
that strange tastes you?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

throw it away :mrgreen: ..... and tell me where ;)

Back