What bike is this??

Alex_1111692

Retro Newbie
Hi i have just bought this bike for £50
Can someone give me some info and specs on it??
I plan to tidy it up on the cheap!!
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1339.jpg
    IMG_1339.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 378
Raleigh Winner! The racing bike for the masses i.e one of the cheaper ones from back in the day, probably mid to late 80's.

Don't see many anymore, nothing to write home about but will be a good runaround. Big frame though, how tall are you?

My first bike when I was a kid! As said, mid 80's and nothing special; but it's a Raleigh and they always ride nicely so it's worth hanging onto!

Looks a bit of a large frame for someone 5' 10", although you may get away with it with the saddle that low.

A saddle in that position does nothing for the looks of the bike, but if it's just a runaround/commuter then looks aren't everything!

Thats a raleigh winner as tel said!

I have a Raleigh Equipe which i am in the process of refurbing and my frame looks a pretty similar size to yours... its a large frame but at 6ft 2 its a perfect size for me even with the saddle up.Prob a bit big for someone 5ft 10 but see how it rides and if its comfortable and not pulling on the back of your thighs then whos to say you cant ride it! Looks in great condition... bargain at £50.

Back