Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

To (hopefully) address the points raised.

1. Links in the same window is a 'feature' of the new board.
2. Long words breaking the template has been noted.
3. You tube. Hmmm. Assume this is on the mobile template?
4. Text entry seems ok on my s2. Assume mobile template?
5. Can you supply a page with problematic photobucket images?

John, now using dolphin browser for android, still the same....

This is a test from a different photo site
bike.jpg

Hi John,

I am experiencing the same problems as Dave ^^

Running a Htc Desire.

Be grateful of your insights.

Cheers,
Saul

Seems to be photobucket problem. Don't know what John can do about it, it is the same on another site I visit.

Dave

John,

That youtube problem I reported is indeed on the mobile template.

As for typing issues, I wrote this post on my HTC One X+ and made some typos that needed correcting, and I didn't notice a problem ... until I put the cursor somewhere in the middle of my text, started typing and saw my new text appear somewhere else.

I'm using the stock Webkit browser and the mobile template and I have text prediction disabled (It just doesn't cope well if you constantly switch between 3 languages). So that's not it either. I can power up my old Desire for verification if you want.

EDIT (via PC) : BTW, that snowbike pic loaded instantly on both mobile and full versions. Must have been a photobucket problem.

Raging_Bulls":2z6ywuuc said:
As for typing issues, I wrote this post on my HTC One X+ and made some typos that needed correcting, and I didn't notice a problem ... until I put the cursor somewhere in the middle of my text, started typing and saw my new text appear somewhere else.

That's what I'm trying to describe! :?

elPedro666":2u4tx0j8 said:
That's what I'm trying to describe! :?

Just did another test, and it doesn't matter if I move the cursor with my finger or with the arrow buttons on my X+'s keyboard. You just never know if the text will appear where you want it.

Also, I just noticed that on my phone for some reason the spacebar doesn't do anything if a word ends right on the right edge of the text input window. You can press it a hundred times, it just won't put a "space" there. Both words will be stuck together until you scroll back and add a space afterwards.

Back