Spellings you always seem to get wrong

Where I work we have an outside shutter, electrically operated, blah, blah, blah... The problem is this thing is to reliability what James Corden is to comedy...

Anyway, I often have to report via email that the "outside shutter" is broken to the great and good of the company on a regular basis...

My fear is the proximity of the U key to the I key... and inadvertantly typing something which has a completely different meaning, albeit highly relevant given our Yorkshire location.

Hasn't happened yet - but it's a timebomb, I tell you!

:D

ringo":35apvjqo said:
Where I work we have an outside shutter, electrically operated, blah, blah, blah... The problem is this thing is to reliability what James Corden is to comedy...

David

ringo":2lzhsrzv said:

Anyway, I often have to report via email that the "outside shutter" is broken to the great and good of the company on a regular basis...

My fear is the proximity of the U key to the I key... and inadvertantly typing something which has a completely different meaning, albeit highly relevant given our Yorkshire location.

Hasn't happened yet - but it's a timebomb, I tell you!

:LOL: :LOL:

Alison

02gf74":1gs982tn said:
can't spell diarhoea (??) ... but biggest annoyance is the autocorrection in Word or Outlook for words that I do not want corrected. :evil:
Do
In
A
Real
Real
Hurry
Or
Else
Accidents

;)

P20":3ru8bsdm said:
02gf74":3ru8bsdm said:
can't spell diarhoea (??) ... but biggest annoyance is the autocorrection in Word or Outlook for words that I do not want corrected. :evil:
Do
In
A
Real
Real
Hurry
Or
Else
Accidents

;)

Brilliant... Absolutely brilliant.. :LOL:

Back