58cm Bernard Hinault

usheen

Retro Newbie
xguf0SEh.jpg

Beautiful bernard hinault for sale. Columbus Altec frame, columbus genius uni-crown fork.

Link to photos taken by me a few weeks ago (thats a hair in the third photo, not a crack or scratch, I only noticed it when I uploaded the photos).
Link to photos from previous owner

Dura ace 7410 groupset
shimano 600 stem with rounded bolt (not currently tight and a new stem would be best option)
3TTT ergo power TDF handlebars.
Mavic 4 cd laced to shimano 600 hubs with continental gatorskins.
San marco rolls in very good condition.

58 (ctc) x 58 (ctc)

Small chip in the paint on the toptube just behind the stem, shown in photo, doesnt take away from the overall beauty of this bike.
Stem topcap is rounded, I have a replacement, but it isnt an exact fit for an allen key, and I didnt want to force a too large allen key in, because I wasnt sure if thats what was needed. Could be easily solved with a new stem.

Selling due to purchase of new carbon road bike, the fact I don't need two, and guilt seeing this inside not being ridden.

£605. Registered postage to England will probably around £45
No pedals included.

Jay75":2karfq6k said:
Nice bike, any chance of splitting? Frame/Fork/headset?

Hadn't considered it really, I might, but I'll have to figure out pricing. For the moment I'll let this run for maybe another week and if I get no interest in the full bike, I'll probably offer it split up.

Okay, so I could have sworn I paid more than that, must be getting confused somehow, and I'm not trying to make a profit on this or come across as untrustworthy, simply make my money back, so price drop to £420 (I live in Ireland so postage for me was £5 extra) excluding postage

Latest posts

Back