sbrian from USA has finally come good.

Re: sbrian from USA has fleeced me it seems

No joy as yet. Someone on fat cogs told me to stop bumping the thread on there as I'd made my point - I wouldn't mind but I'd only done it a couple of times, and in response to other users who commented. The final irony was he told me to get out and ride - in theory I can't as I have no forks amongst other things, but in practice I can as thankfully the retro bug bit me and I have a few to choose from, though not may are built up.

keep bumping it, if it's pissing 1 person off, keep doing it until they are all pissed off, and bully him

I do eventually want my money back, not to be lynched

Forward the info to the internet fraud division of the FBI.

I was hoping not to need to take such drastic measures, but if I've not heard anything at all by the end of the month that could be an option.

Looking at the others posts, the guy obviously has a nasty habit of selling stuff (that he may or may not have), not sending it, and then getting nasty or ignoring the people he's fleeced.

I would have no compunction in reporting him to the authorities and letting Uncle Sam sort the matter out.

I keep coming back here hoping the last message posted was from sbrian but it doesn't happen :(

Logic.Al":hz4nvxuj said:
I keep coming back here hoping the last message posted was from sbrian but it doesn't happen :(

Either that or the parts arriving.

Report him to the feds.

Carl.

Saddened by this had a nice peice of karma forwarding with Brian in Jan and he was a star for me.

Had some great dealings with Ian too - hope it all works out.

Back