Temple Newsam - Revisited. 16.03.2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down as a maybe... I'm sure I should be somewhere else but until some one says different....

kaya":27qzxpex said:
Put me down as a maybe... I'm sure I should be somewhere else but until some one says different....

Last year you had a birthday/anniversary thing to get back to, i think :?

As much as i want you there....D.I.V.O.R.C.E. :LOL:

Put me down Marc, for this great ride, I am pleased to announce that I will also be bringing a Female with me (Cath) She will be riding my on one inbred, we have entered the Great Yorkshire bike ride in June so the more miles She gets in the better :D

marc two tone":j5h19yf8 said:
kaya":j5h19yf8 said:

Last year you had a birthday/anniversary thing to get back to, i think :?

As much as i want you there....D.I.V.O.R.C.E. :LOL:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Will you be my thinking brain friend :LOL: its our anniversary.... but its the 17th, well done for reminding me I must get a card or some thing ;)

Well its not my birthday or aniversary and Tim hasn't been playing chicken with a transit van this year (yet) so I don't have to rebuild the front of his Land Rover so I'm going for fish,chips n a cup of tea please .
Matthew

Well, been out and about scanning for ride sections to enjoy, good results i must say :)

river levels are dropping and, assuming no significant rain fall between now and then, all very ridable.

Had a fish butty at farndales too, also warned them to get an extra bucket of chips ready for that day. there is a cash machine opposite, just for the knowledge.

Photo0063_zps4852846e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back