Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - UPDATED!

ooh..announcement!!!

Yes..after several beers..(getting into practice for Mayhem)..and a long conversation with Nobby the Sheep!!

We have decided on:

ta daa

The Retrobike Ring Raiders

I can almost feel the excitement through my screen people...... :shock: :facepalm:

Still 4 short though.. :(

Like it, you know ten is only the maximum number though right? :twisted:

I'm still looking for a place on a four man if anybody is short of team members?

Just a reminder that entries open in the next 48 hours.

The entry form will be released at midnight on the 28th February, so anyone who wants to hand deliver their entries can do so at Pat Adam's house in the small hours of the morning on Friday 1st March.

Online entries will open at midday on Friday 1st March on the http://www.wigglemountainmayhem.com site.

Just had a message of our team captain ,he's going have to bail ,this means we are down to 5 is there any of you guys that were looking to be on a 10 man team in your own region fancy joining the 10 man multi region team ?or are we going to be a 5 person mixed ?

drystonepaul":1k3l82ob said:
Just a reminder that entries open in the next 48 hours.

The entry form will be released at midnight on the 28th February, so anyone who wants to hand deliver their entries can do so at Pat Adam's house in the small hours of the morning on Friday 1st March.

Online entries will open at midday on Friday 1st March on the http://www.wigglemountainmayhem.com site.

Are you doing a trip if I was to send you the money aheadoftime? :)

nobby the sheep":32ztu3a8 said:
Just had a message of our team captain ,he's going have to bail ,this means we are down to 5 is there any of you guys that were looking to be on a 10 man team in your own region fancy joining the 10 man multi region team ?or are we going to be a 5 person mixed ?

Just be a 5 man team and stop moaning :LOL: :LOL:

Might have 2 more for 10 man multi regional ,just need someone to take captains roll now ,I'd do it but don't have access to a pc (only got me phone)

5 mixed or a short 10 is fine with me. I can do the entry if needed but I am phenomenally busy in work so I might not get the entry sent in the afternoon, would hate to miss out because I sent it in too late!

EDIT: just to be clear I'm speaking about Mrs E_R for the team, I'll be entering solo myself.

Ok I've PMd the team, Andrew please send what funds and details you have to me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back