Votes: 27 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
just gonna get the question out there....
ive got a retro track car, others have similar projects etc, houses .....retro stuff. would it be possible to have a separate section to hold our other project threads. i appreciate the general is here, but does not have projects etc. retrorides has a similar section that i believe has some cool bikes ;) , soup boxes, garages on there. i dont go on other forums much anymore as nearly everything i love is here lol, and wanna keep it loyal and all here

i dont know how much effort it would be to create but what do you guys think?

John, if i should have contacted you first, please let me know.

Good call, I am just doing up my 87 Santa Cruz Jeff Grosso / Gullwing Phoenix / Bullets etc.

It would be nice to record it somewhere :D

WD :D

Plenty of retro 00-gauge trains here; not just retro 'cause they're models of steam locos but because most of them are 1970s/1980s (although I do have one made in 1959 and still going strong with the original motor!!). One is a '70s Airfix kit I turned into a working version with a few old Hornby spares. Photos to follow some time if anyone's interested in having a peek.

David

WD Pro":3qjz5b9z said:
Good call, I am just doing up my 87 Santa Cruz Jeff Grosso / Gullwing Phoenix / Bullets etc.

It would be nice to record it somewhere :D

WD :D
Im trying to find a psycho stick or get my beloved jeff kendall graffitti back but its just not happening :(
by the way what size are your bullets and the hardness rating?

Quite like the idea actually. Have added a poll to longun's OP, get a bit of interest and I'll set it up.

Back