Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Raleighmad's - Henk Lubberding Raleigh Team bike

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tel":5gv3d49v said:
Ooof! rBoTM thread Fail :oops:

Sorry names/ models un-muddled.

agentorange - yes I thought the same thing and omitted it from the poll but I was corrected by Raleigh Mad, see posts above.

With the greatest of respect these two bikes are identical. Are you saying they are different bikes? Look at the tyres, the water bottle, they are the same bike !!!

Yes I studied them too only difference I could spot was the 1a stem; tyres, spoke pattern, saddle position, etc, etc make them look the same but builder has highlighted the differences in his post above....so yes two different bikes!

Tel":cd0ia4vc said:
Yes I studied them too only difference I could spot was the 1a stem; tyres, spoke pattern, saddle position, etc, etc make them look the same but builder has highlighted the differences in his post above....so yes two different bikes!

Well, I for one will look forward to voting for this superb bike througout the year.

I have voted for Andrea's Berga because I feel that he has done an exceptional job of transmitting the spirit of a time that most of us have not witnessed first hand and perhaps have only heard of. It should however be pointed out that the bike is not terribly faithful to the production year of the frame. Indeed there are quite a few anachronisms in the componentry that bug the heck out of my anal retentive side, but not enough to make me want to vote for one of the other bikes. From private messages with Andrea, I understand that a number of these "issues" have already been looked after with replacement or reinstallation of certain parts. Quite a beautiful result!!

Citoyen du monde":lrlzpohl said:
I have voted for Andrea's Berga because I feel that he has done an exceptional job of transmitting the spirit of a time that most of us have not witnessed first hand and perhaps have only heard of. It should however be pointed out that the bike is not terribly faithful to the production year of the frame. Indeed there are quite a few anachronisms in the componentry that bug the heck out of my anal retentive side, but not enough to make me want to vote for one of the other bikes. From private messages with Andrea, I understand that a number of these "issues" have already been looked after with replacement or reinstallation of certain parts. Quite a beautiful result!!

thank you...kind words! :roll:

Back