binbrook bimble aftermouth

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
great mornings riding again with some happy faces, despite it being bloody freezing. i think weve ridden this trail in all weather now and its still a cool relaxed ride.

pics to follow and a better write up bit for now

highs

getting my pace out for the 4th time
riding
new faces
cake
riding up that silly steep hill

lows

cold
punctures
slow punctures
mini pumps
dirty pace
cold
no tea shop

Really enjoyed getting out on the bike again, it's my 1st ride of the year so a quiet 10 miler was spot on

It was great to see some new faces (Andy & Craig) out on a RB ride, thanks for joining us today & I hope you'll be able to make some more rides in better weather!

I think the 2 Chris's took quite a few pics so can't wait to see them, it was way to cold for me to get the camera out & keep you guys waiting even longer whilst I faffed about with a camera

waiting for the pics and a video to travel via the interwebs so i can upload them here

Great ride on a very cold day and it was fantastic to have the two new riders with us, I hope to see much more of you both this year!

Perfect after ride pint too in that very nice village pub.

I only took 3 pics on my phone but here they are anyway.

Attachments

• Binbrook 2013 2.jpg
    Binbrook 2013 2.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 1,079
  • Binbrook 2013 3.jpg
    Binbrook 2013 3.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,079
  • Binbrook 2013.jpg
    Binbrook 2013.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 1,079
IMAG2082.jpg

IMAG2081.jpg

IMAG2080.jpg

IMAG2079.jpg

IMAG2078.jpg

IMAG2077.jpg

IMAG2076.jpg

IMAG2075.jpg

IMAG2074.jpg

IMAG2073.jpg

IMAG2072.jpg

IMAG2071.jpg

vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdjcO2C9llk

not the best quality im afraid

Sorry I couldn't make it gents, my back, as you know already, was worse for wear after working in the garden all weekend, I just had another full day of graft in the garden so I'm as sore as hell now.

Still, I now have electric in my shed so I can do more work on bikes hehehehehehe

:)

plenty of hot baths for ^^ you ^^.Heaven knows what damage you are going to do with an angle grinder plugged in. ;)

Well done for being arsed and getting out chaps, it's not easy out there! boggy everywhere.

Last year, by now, temps were in double figures and pretty dry. hey-ho :)

Hiya~Thawed the fingers out so now able to type!Thanks for trip out and the chance to put faces to bikes to names.
As I didn't get too muddy Sal says I can play out again hopefully on the next ride.
Hopefully better weather next time! If so Sal should be out on her bike.
Andy.

Back