1991 ex-Barrie Clarke Team Raleigh DynaTech

My 'Team' Dyna-Tech was a stock off-the-shelf 2070 frameset which I asked to be painted in the (then) 1990 Team colours. I fitted it out with the Campagnolo Centaur groupset. She is still in use today and still attracts many admiring looks (must be the bright colour scheme). I see you have an Olympus mech there...if you are after a NOS one for the build, I have one I'm not needing (photo below - just removed from the bag for the photo). I may also have a NOS pair of silver-grey Centaur thumbies (with cable) if you are interested? PM me. Good luck with the build, Rob.

1990RaleighDynaTech2070_zps686e2982.jpg

campag_olympus_mech_zpsc3a3c15e.jpg

Doesnt matter what bike i see Campagnolo fitted too, it always looks good.... :cool:

sinnett177":idu6ijrl said:
Great job Rob. Really enjoyed reading your thread, brought back many happy memories.

Your Adrian Timmis thread was exceptional as was the build, and the article in the mag.

A very enjoyable read from start to finish...... :cool:

Where is the bike now....?

Those Olympus mechs were great I used to run one on my Rockhopper comp, it was superb and never gave a moments bother would be great to see a whole bike kitted out in Olympus.
Looks like I got my years confused, I can only tell for sure that 1989 was a Suntour year, after that I don't know.

Carl.

Really enjoyed that Vid, and the bikes! And the race was wicked!
Me wants one now (a yellow/blue Dynatech!)

Back