Track pump recommendations

grahame":220mutip said:
I've had a Topeak Joe Blow Sport for what must be at least 8 years now. Like the SKS one Alison has, it is still going strong. I'd happily buy another.
Same here. Ugly thing though, so if you're a garage tart it really has to be a Lezyne.

BBB effort is acutally quite good 1 year of shop serivce and still going well. I shold replace the vale head on my Joeblow as then it would work better.

Bought a Raleigh badged one for just over a tenner a couple of years ago, not to use every day but keeps the fleet inflated :D

Shaun

Silca (if you can find one) or rennkompressor.

I bought a silca to tide me over, until I could afford a rennkompressor. It took me over 15 years to break it.

The rennkompressor(s) we have now haven't missed a beat in 3 years.
The blackburns, topeaks and specializeds we tried after the silca, lasted, at best, a couple of months.

have Giant track pump used at home and shop, only issue is the valves connector kinda knackered now I would only replace that, rather than the whole thing it's over 3 years old and the gauge and piston are ok.

I've been using a Blackburn TP 4 for many years now and it has never let me down. Looks like its not in production anymore but Blackburn make good quality pumps.

Back