1990 Klein Attitude 22" XL

Re: Big Klein for Big Men... XL Attitude

It will be great to see a picture of the 4 x Dolomite Richmond meet. :D

This might be the birth of something epic here? KleinFest UK (sponsored by Autoglym).

Rule 1. Ground must be dry
Rule 2. Sky must be cloudless with no rain forecast for the following seven days
Rule 3. RIGID forks
Rule 4. Twice hourly stop and polish breaks
Rule 5. No mud (dust allowed in moderation)
Rule 6. No rocks/roots/jumps or drop-offs of more than 10mm in order to limit risk of box-fork equipt Kleins cracking
Rule 7. All seatposts must be over 400mm

I think that's covered it. If we play by those rules a grand day out should be had by all. Therepy is available to those owners that may need councilling after actually taking their bike outside.

Please feel free to add more rules :D

Rule 8. CANTI-BRAKES ONLY

I feel sorry for you chaps with a "proper " klein ,,,,scared to use them ! Get one like mine and enjoy the trails

Attachments

• klein 99.jpg
    klein 99.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 234

BTW kvs..... good choice of tyre up front. I've been using Geax Gato's for while now on my modern and absolutely love 'em :cool:

One day i will have a early klein :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BUT kids house and wife tend to empty my funds !!! i just love these bikes they ride so well
( rear tyre is a slick as its doing its duty at the moment as my static trainer before any one asks) :D :D

chiswickcollectables":29zb5dic said:
This might be the birth of something epic here? KleinFest UK (sponsored by Autoglym).

Rule 1. Ground must be dry
Rule 2. Sky must be cloudless with no rain forecast for the following seven days
Rule 3. RIGID forks
Rule 4. Twice hourly stop and polish breaks
Rule 5. No mud (dust allowed in moderation)
Rule 6. No rocks/roots/jumps or drop-offs of more than 10mm in order to limit risk of box-fork equipt Kleins cracking
Rule 7. All seatposts must be over 400mm

I think that's covered it. If we play by those rules a grand day out should be had by all. Therepy is available to those owners that may need councilling after actually taking their bike outside.

Please feel free to add more rules :D

Rule 8. CANTI-BRAKES ONLY

I actually abide by those rules when ever I rid my Attitude. Except for Rule 4, I try to do that while riding. It's a little dangerous, but nothing is to goo for my baby.

All these rules LOL
you will be needing someone to brush the trails for u next !!

Back