1999 Raleigh RSP Catalogue

The Raleigh files

24pouces":2on8jdkm said:
I've got perhaps something for you… ;)

Don't be shy Pierre, share the love!

I think Paul deserves some scans his way after his selfless mammoth scanning sessions...!

Cheers,
BB.

Looking at this page of the brochure it says Frame options - Reynolds 853.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee20 ... sp0007.jpg

brsp0007.jpg

Has anyone ever seen this particular 853 hardtail from this era? (I'm not talking about the later RSP flame coloured RSP 450)

If so, don't suppose you could link a picture of it perhaps?

THANKS 24pouces!!!

He scanned and sent me a copy of the 1992 Raleigh catalogue on the cover of which appears the famous Merlin Ti/ Easton carbon Raleigh John Tomac Signature repelete with the nearly equally famous sticker kit applied to top, down and seat tube.

VERY COOL and MUCH appreciated!

Re:

CCMDoc":2dn2263z said:
THANKS 24pouces!!!

He scanned and sent me a copy of the 1992 Raleigh catalogue on the cover of which appears the famous Merlin Ti/ Easton carbon Raleigh John Tomac Signature repelete with the nearly equally famous sticker kit applied to top, down and seat tube.

Could you post that in the Gallery & Archive so we can all have a drool/look? :cool:

Re: Re:

kingroon":3oklk8f5 said:
CCMDoc":3oklk8f5 said:
THANKS 24pouces!!!

Could you post that in the Gallery & Archive so we can all have a drool/look? :cool:

I've emailed it to John so give it some time

World of small coincidences....I've just collected one of the 250s from a local ebayer. The frame seems in very nice nick - but with rigids (which is fine by me). Nearly all the components replaced with modern, lower spec, 7 speed, apparently because the wheels were shot and the man bought 7 speed hubbed Mavics. New stuff done only a few '00 miles, so for 80 quid I'm happy enough! Love the frame!

Back