'99 FSR Elite Build - piccy wics

Kujos off and Mythos XC on for my first retrobike outing yesterday - rode like an absolute beaut! :) loving this bike waaaay more than i thought i would. need a higher rise stem though, lower back ached a bit this morning :p

still waiting to sort out a disc for the rear - got the adapter, just need the funds for the rest :)

Attachments

• IMG-20120415-00347.jpg
    IMG-20120415-00347.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 925
Nice build. Absolutely love it.

Not been on here for a while, but seeing your pictures is inspiring me to sort my GC out.

Liking that - more with the Kujo on it.
The Mythos amberwalls are curious choice considering it's a '99 frame?

And get some bar plugs fitted!

What are you after stem-wise? I have a Syncros with a bit of rise that I don't need.

lol - thanks, i went for the mythos for now as i dont have innertubes to go with the extra girth the Kujo give - i was running them with 1.95 tubes. they'll be back on after i sort that out :)

send me some pics of the stem - i have no money right now though, so it may have to wait unless you fancy swapping something from my for sale thread :p the current stem probably has 5 degree rise max, so would like something around the region of 17 i think and at about 90mm.....

i do have some bar plugs - i'm just being lazy!!

Hmmm - might have something....

Thomson Elite Stem - 25.4 x 100mm x 15deg
Small mark on faceplate and over top right bolt - 195g
Minimal use - overall very tidy.

Also the Syncros - but that's in the garage at the mo

And an Orange stem - but might only be about 10deg.

reload! in an XTM740/39 plus magura flavour :)
IMG_0087_zps1fa82841.jpg

IMG_0090_zps3e8df4e6.jpg

IMG_0089_zps3b1c4fc5.jpg

been a while since i updated this.
lowsy pic, but im actually due to ride this thursday - properly for the first time in what seems like a fecking age.

Attachments

• V__B919.jpg
    V__B919.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 431
Re:

Ride was awesome, friston forest is a beautiful place and has some great fast sections. Did find I need to change my tyre choice and bring the front end up with some new forks, but it didn't stop me hammering it and dropping in :)

Back