Pro cycling chat and Road CC Fantasy Cycling thread 2013

Solid performance from Thomas yesterday IIRC he's targeting Flanders(?). Could be avoid outsider. MSR is shaping up to be a corker, I'd love to see Sagan nail it, one of my favourite riders at the moment .

kaiser":v301nnee said:
Solid performance from Thomas yesterday IIRC he's targeting Flanders(?). Could be avoid outsider. MSR is shaping up to be a corker, I'd love to see Sagan nail it, one of my favourite riders at the moment .

I just want to see the double thumb,s on the finish line

Paris-nice starts sunday . I've picked my start list! have we got anymore joining the retro bike league?

Difficult pick, hedging my bets on David Millar for the prologue...

just been looking at the starting line up for terrino adriatico.it looks a quality field,and should give some idea of what is going to happen later in the year

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ku_t6qpVoHU#![/youtube]

matthew71":eih8psy0 said:
just been looking at the starting line up for terrino adriatico.it looks a quality field,and should give some idea of what is going to happen later in the year

Indeed! Looks like quite a line up, hard to call whats going to happen.

That was a sore one for Bouhanni yesterday :shock: Trying to get a team together for T-A wasn't easy! Loads and loads of variables!!

Latest posts

Back