Beach finds

:D Not quite, but his car is visible there. I don't need to tell you which one it was I'm sure. The artist was celo, another of the Broadford Eight.

£50 on the beach at brighton years ago when is was working on the sea front :D it was a bit soggy but dryed out after a few mins in the oven :LOL:

retroyetirigid":1g4v4rkd said:
I found a tenner on Bournemouth beach last year :D . And On my ride home on Thursday evening found an Oakley M-Frame lens on the seafront :cool: .

That was mine!!

in 1991 whilst out and about on the beach near Brancaster, Norfolkshire, I was trudging along in the way that only teenage angst can allow and kicked something cylindrical...

Kicked the sand about and there were more pointy cylindrical things... projectile shaped things...

Spring tides had unearthed an old WWII arms dump.

A quick ring to a slightly disbelieving coastguard brought the whole circus down. Lots of fun.

And back in the very dim and distant, whilst living in Brighton, more spring tides had lengthened the beach by an extra 500 yards. Near the piers, sand was visible. All the coins that had been dropped over the decades were revealed in the sand. I tagged along with a metal detector bloke and he allowed me to keep the stuff I kicked up with my feet. I found a silver German Mark along withs lots of well preserved coins whilst the detector bloke dug up a couple gold sovereigns dropped through the boards of the pier above.

legrandefromage":22ozro8k said:
in 1991 whilst out and about on the beach near Brancaster, Norfolkshire, I was trudging along in the way that only teenage angst can allow and kicked something cylindrical...

Kicked the sand about and there were more pointy cylindrical things... projectile shaped things...

Spring tides had unearthed an old WWII arms dump.

A quick ring to a slightly disbelieving coastguard brought the whole circus down. Lots of fun.

was sat on the beach somewhere near kimmeridge bay when i was a kid and a guy walked up carring and unexploded shell "what do you think i should do with this" he asked
"walk as far as you can in that direction and put it down very carfully" said my dad :D

theres lots of good metal detecting fields in the perbecks, the army have kindley marked them all with red flags :LOL:

Latest posts

Back