Show us what you did today, thread

Jeez Rob IMHO that is one of the most utterly gorgeous frames ever :D

I sold one like it last year as I had too much stuff on the go :roll:

Almost perfect condition too. Brilliant colour. Love it. I just had to concentrate on the Explosif instead, aha - respray idea looms :idea:

RobMac":3r2rundv said:
Got this today a 95 Cinder Cone.
95CinderCone1_zps126af269.jpg

Holly Crank Caps, so much nice stuff :), love the Cindercone Rob, very nice job on the Zaskar Radek, hate to pee on the campfire but the sticker on the top tube is on backwards, made the same mistake with mine, bugged me till i had to change it.
Polished frames look great but are a swine to keep shiny, even dried in rain drops stain :roll:
Determined not to buy any bikes this year, just sell what's been laying for a while, started ok, deal pending for the GT RTS, Dh8 stripped and bits sold, half hoping to get Keiths LTS DH frame though :roll:
All the bikes and frames that have came and went my old LTS is the one i really miss :(

Aye forgot to say Rob that is nice, what grouppo are you thinking of using?

kaiser":e6zvz7l9 said:
Aye forgot to say Rob that is nice, what grouppo are you thinking of using?

Ive got a full set of Konas own, but that year of CC had a LX/XT mix I might use full XT though.
Ive not ridden canties for years but if they can stop Keithyr they'll stop me :LOL:

Picked up Coda chainset for the Delta V and got it fitted. Looks good with new forks, added air and they seem fine just a sit of squelchy oil noise but controlled on rebound so I'm not going to worry. A service will cost more than the forks did, so I'll run them for a while before I make any expensive decisions.

IMG_0196 by steven.clubb, on Flickr

Also fitted new front tyre to fat bike. Tyre on the Delta V is a 2.25 Nobby Nic for comparison.

IMG_0198 by steven.clubb, on Flickr

Oh my god, what have I done !!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

jimihendrix":24ioksrw said:
sticker on the top tube is on backwards, made the same mistake with mine, bugged me till i had to change it.
Damn, I just realized that. :oops: Oh well...

Bit of artistic license with the thread title..........

Last weeks Mabie pics!

8503161126_358e71d087_c.jpg

8502054399_46f89df67a_c.jpg

8502053023_d09182990d_c.jpg

8503161632_ddb47b6e2d_b.jpg

Nice!
Looks like a fun ride out. Getting some decent air on the new machine :cool: You'll be joining Pinkbike soon and getting dow with the yoofs :shock:

Only kidding, suites you sir ;)

Jamie

Back