Childs Road Bike - Sorted

TGR

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hi all,

There was a childs road bike in Readers Bikes recently, and i wonder if anyone has anything similar. This is for my daughter who is 6 years old - going on 28!!!! Any condition will be considered. I think that these are available new but, as per the other poster, i would like hers done like one of my bikes - the Rapide springs to mind.

I think this is a harder quest than i originally thought!!!

Thanks all,

Richard

Re: Childs Road Bike

It is indeed a hard quest. Islabikes are well thought out, and better than most small replicas. They quite often come up on the CTC forum (http://forum.ctc.org.uk); indeed there was one on there a couple of days ago.
Good luck!
Nick

Thanks for that, if anyone happens to see one for sale anywhere please PM me.

Thanks,

Richard

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for that - i will contact the seller about size and delivery but it does look a little big.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ian,

Thanks for the link but i think she would prefer a boys bike, keep your eyes open!!!

Richard

Ian,

Thanks for those - why can't i find things like that??????

Richard

Back