DONE Italian BB 112.5-113.5, Bars/stem, Disc, Tri Bars

EPR

Old School Hero
All now sorted,
Thanks folks!

Also posted on LFGSS but so far no luck, figured that you guys may be a better bet (consider this a competition if that'll get me better results!) :

Hi diddly ho neighborinos,

After the following to complete a build:

- Italian threaded bottom bracket, cup and cone, ISO tapers, to go with an SR Royal crankset so need 112.5 (but can push up to 113.5) length spindle.
At the moment I have an english threaded sakae bottom bracket which is perfect, if anyone has its italian equivalent or even just the cups that would be most excellent.

- Aero levers with black hoods. Drilled or fluted would be a massive bonus. Black hoods please.

- Silver racing bars, 42-44 wide, with cable routing and a 25.4 clamp.

- If no cable-routed bars in a 25.4 come up then I'll be on the prowl for a silver 26.0 stem (100-110 reach), 3ttt or cinelli.

- Just on the off chance that anyone has a cheap (under £80) rear geared disc wheel let me know.
If not I'll gladly take any disc covers you have! I have a set now (Uni disc aero) but the clips have mostly broken, so if anyone has any spare clips that mount onto the nipples let me know. If not I'm happy to buy a complete cover set.

- Oh yeah, and clip on tri bars!

Re: Wanted: Italian BB 112.5-113.5, Aero levers, Bars/stem,

Someone on here is selling a Suntour Italian BB (in the e-bay section) which might be of use?

Shaun

Re: Wanted: Italian BB 112.5-113.5, Aero levers, Bars/stem,

Fantastic, thanks for the heads up champ! Just PMed the seller now.

Still looking for everything else (and possibly still the BB depending on the outcome) so look forward to hearing any other offers

Re: Wanted: Italian BB 112.5-113.5, Bars/stem, Disc, Tri Bar

Bump!

Still really need that bottom bracket - anyone?

Back