Anyone actually ride ?

I do !! ....although not round here at the mo as im working away so having to make do with road rides during the week :(
mind you its not that bad realy ... just converted the Raleigh to single speed with skinny tyres etc,
any how where have you been for the last few months ?? big dog was the last time we saw you i think ?

Mick :)

Re: Anyone actually ride

Hello matey...well Jan was spent in NZ - but on the fiirst day ( and jetlagged) decided to show my 6 year old kiwi nephew how to BMX.

7 weeks later still limping :^)

So thats pretty much all of 2013.

But am up for any rides going - need to shed some mince pies !

Is the Raleigh a road hack ? Ive renovated an old 1930's tandem and is regularly used to transport me and the missus to the pub ( one of us can drive), oh and the Kona is now SS thanks to your inspiration.

Ps fancy doing charlie the bikemongers event ( SS)

Know how you feel ..had a bit of an "off" a few weeks back up at peaslake, was out with Marcus and landed prety hard on my sholder :cry: hurt like shit :shock: thought i had busted sumin to start with but just ended up with a HUGE bruise :shock:
the raleigh came foc its a "raleigh usa tecnium heat" not bad realy a bit battered but fine for a bit of road miles !!
yes had thought about the uk ss event but havent signed up yet ... not sure if i can make the dates yet
but would like to enter if i get my finger out and sort things :LOL:

Mick

I had to outsource all my bike riding and cycling enjoyment to a third party recently. This was due to workload. So no, I don't ride a bike, but I get an invoice at the end of each month from someone who rides a bike on my behalf and writes me a little note to tell me what I have missed. Sometimes they attach photo's of cakes and things. :D

Plus, I get less cold / muddy that way.

DA-EVO":2fl0rfy3 said:
I had to outsource all my bike riding and cycling enjoyment to a third party recently. This was due to workload. So no, I don't ride a bike, but I get an invoice at the end of each month from someone who rides a bike on my behalf and writes me a little note to tell me what I have missed. Sometimes they attach photo's of cakes and things. :D

Plus, I get less cold / muddy that way.

You really are lucky... i had to outsource all my outsourcing, as i was busier that i have ever been with work, college, music, holidays, and falling off of my bike and getting a brain injury. ( its ok now, the brain has been removed for safety) :facepalm: Money goes out, but i don't even get feedback on how much i would've liked it :oops:

Hope to do some when the weather is less cold. Road and dirt, so look out for short notice rides, as well as some fun trips up a hill near Worthing....

Dave

Am gradually easing myself back into riding after bu66ering my knee up in January.

unfortunately the only time I get to ride these days is my commute :(

Back