BBC future?

lumos2000

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
so i was fliping through flipboard on my phone when i came across a new service from the bbc called future, fliping through the articals i found "why cyclists enrage drivers" so i clicked the link and got this

http://www.bbc.com/future

:twisted: not avalible in the uk! gerrr how bloody annoying, how long have we been pumping money into the bbc and giving the world free content. a little return would be nice

anyway is there anyone outside the uk who could copy the article and pop it up here ;)

On another note it's worth seeing what the local bike shops use as pumps gets a hammering there.....we used to go through lots, it helped us choose what to sell knowing they would last......lots of guff out there.

lumos2000":2jzejxaj said:
not avalible in the uk! gerrr how bloody annoying, how long have we been pumping money into the bbc and giving the world free content. a little return would be nice

If you had read the page you would have read that it's not funded by the licence fee.

swannymere":2elsn80a said:
lumos2000":2elsn80a said:
not avalible in the uk! gerrr how bloody annoying, how long have we been pumping money into the bbc and giving the world free content. a little return would be nice

If you had read the page you would have read that it's not funded by the licence fee.

i did read the page, and i do know that it is not funded by the licence fee, mabey read my comment again

lumos2000":1bdgp7sb said:
swannymere":1bdgp7sb said:
lumos2000":1bdgp7sb said:

i did read the page, and i do know that it is not funded by the licence fee, mabey read my comment again

Ok, I'm misunderstanding what you written, no matter have a great day.

I'd quite happily have a tax disc for my bicycle. It's based on CO2 emissions, so it wouldn't cost me anything: http://www.roadtaxprices.co.uk/Road_Tax_Bands.htm

Of course it would cost money to adminster all these "tax" discs, so it would actually cost all tax payers. It's a daft system anyway, it takes no account of how many miles are driven. It used to annoy me that my friend payed £35.00 a year for his tax disc, whereas it was £210.00 for my older car. He drove about 25,000 miles each year whereas the most I've ever driven in a year is about 1,500 miles. He would therefore be producing far more CO2 than me despite his "cleaner" engine.

Back