Track pump recommendations

suburbanreuben

Old School Grand Master
Having bust my second Halfords foot pump in 6 months, I've decided to invest in a proper track pump. My instinct tells me to grab a Topeak Mountain pump "£30 ish from Evans, but does anyone have any other, better , suggestions?
Ta.

Blackburn every time :D ......you will feel the difference and notice the ease of pumping to high pressures

greenstiles":20ltr1n9 said:
Blackburn every time :D ......you will feel the difference and notice the ease of pumping to high pressures
Are they any better than their "guaranteed for life", useful as a chocolate teapot , mountain pumps? :?
My experience of these tells me to avoid like the plague, but if they've raised their game...

I have a topeak mini morph, fits in your bag for riding and unfolds to a mini track pump. Its never missed a beat :)

Whatleymeister":34zwp7e4 said:
I have a topeak mini morph, fits in your bag for riding and unfolds to a mini track pump. Its never missed a beat :)

I've had a Topeak little pump for the past 5 years, still going strong, and another before that for getting on 10 years. Hence my leaning towards Topeak for a trackie...

I deffo rate their track pumps........as for mini pumps lezyne is it and topeak.......i have a specialized that has lasted 10 years same as their multi tool...........unless they have improved sks rennkompressor fail quickly after a good start........

I've got a One23 track pump. Works nicely with a good gauge and strong enough that I managed to blow up a car tyre in an emergency a few days ago. And it has a clever connector that switches automatically from presta to schraeder.

greenstiles":2kugh70t said:
I deffo rate their track pumps........as for mini pumps lezyne is it and topeak.......i have a specialized that has lasted 10 years same as their multi tool...........unless they have improved sks rennkompressor fail quickly after a good start........

We've had the SKS one for at least a decade and still works well, as well as when we bought it.

Alison

I've had a Topeak Joe Blow Sport for what must be at least 8 years now. Like the SKS one Alison has, it is still going strong. I'd happily buy another.

Latest posts

Back