sbrian from USA has finally come good.

Re: sbrian from USA has fleeced me it seems

Hi mate
I'd say your well onto it judging by all the above.
I know its a hard decision whether to pursue it with his local PD, who may not care, then again they seem to be a lot more pro active/interested in the states than over here :roll:
Its a hard one as when you contact his PD then that obviously escaletes the situation and he most likely will never come good, but again, it doesnt look like he's going to now.
I fully understand that its sometimes easierto let things go as if you think it may be futile, all it will do is cause you stress and anger.
I have been 'lucky' and have only been caught out once, maybe twice in all my years on here, thankfully not for much, but enough. The one I remember was a few years back someone offered me a nearly complete bike for karma, it was my size and while rough would clean up well and fit in with rides I had then. Keeping Karma in mind I paid for postage, and well above the odds as I thought he should at least get a few beers from it, heard nothing for around 18 months when he contacted me and told me how life went pear shaped and all that and he would send me the frame, as that was all that remained and refund me the cash now he was sorted, well that was around 2 years ago now I think and I've never heard or seen anything from him again. He's still about now and again, but not worth worrying about.
I now only use paypal gift for someone I know (have met) and someone I truly trust and theres quite a few on here that I do that for without the slightest hesitation but fully understand that theres no comeback.
Really hope he comes through for you.

Jamie

Lets hope you get a resolution. So either the goods or your money back.

He seems to be on fatcogs quite a bit. Being from MA originally and with all his Fats, I'd guess he has a greater vested interest in that site. I suggest you join and raise a stink there. Links to this thread, emails, the works. Naming and shaming him there will probably cause him enough grief to perhaps get some results.

FMJ":tsa00yy9 said:
He seems to be on fatcogs quite a bit. Being from MA originally and with all his Fats, I'd guess he has a greater vested interest in that site. I suggest you join and raise a stink there. Links to this thread, emails, the works. Naming and shaming him there will probably cause him enough grief to perhaps get some results.

+1for this.

He's logged in to fat cogs since I messaged him, but the message is still unread so he's clearly ignoring it. I am probably suffering from having the same username on both sites as the title of my message was fairly innocent.

Looks like plan b is needed.

Bit silly to ignore a PM, when he knows you've tracked him down on fat cogs.

Did he not realise this would be the inevitable next step?

Fingers crossed for a bit of local support.

ishaw":2u5h0lqi said:
He's logged in to fat cogs since I messaged him, but the message is still unread so he's clearly ignoring it. I am probably suffering from having the same username on both sites as the title of my message was fairly innocent.

Looks like plan b is needed.

He read one I sent him. So I think that could be true :-(

Back