Headset alternatives.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Whatleymeister":27wn127t said:
I use an FSA Orbit MX.

Ok it lacks the finer quality of a King, BUT it is well made, very smooth and fairly hardy - they get good reviews. Just beware of getting one from CRC as they seem to be wrapped in little bags and not boxed, so maybe OE equipment that never made it to a bike? I ordered from there and was ok, my mate ordered the same and had a bit missing.
Same here, I used one on my Fisher.
I got mine from CRC and it was fine :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I spent ages trying to find headsets that weren't black on a budget a while back and eventually settled on an Onza Mongo III. Good quality but possibly a bit big for some peoples tastes. Dynatech also do decent quality coloured ones.

Back