Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

yep junction 4 M90.

coming from south, turn left off sliproad, from north turn right!

about 100m up road take 2nd right into forrest (1st right is riding school but horses not bikes) into small parking area continue down tarmac road through trees then downhill, left over bridge and then stairght on to large parking area near council shed.

look for a green audi estate and a black audi estate parked on left lol.

we can maybe extend the run slightly to do the downhill course time and weatehr dependant.

weather is to be cloudy, cold and possibly light snow shower so wrap up warm.

old_coyote_pedaller":1f0mln6g said:
Very enjoyable ride in Blairadam with Rob today.

Pleasantly surprised how dry in places, well not wet, it was in the trees, way better than I expected and much drier than the mudfest that it was last "summer".
We went up to top and came down the Choc Slide (I think), it was nearly all ridable with none of the real mud from last time I did it which was last year.

Boy are yous in for a treat a Blairadam on sunday providing it doesnt rain before then its the driest Ive seen for months maybe years. Don't get me wrong Im not saying its a dust bowel its just about ideal :twisted:

It was feckin cauld though :?

RobMac":3202pzed said:
Oooow BTW OCP thanks for the company the day (FM can he talk) :LOL:

Aye, mibbee if I yakked less I'd have enough breathe tae get up the hills. :oops:
Thanks to you for doing your bit to "Help The Aged" by getting me oot.
That's 3 times I've been in Blairadam this week. See how I feel about Sunday mornin'.
Will be watching the rugby on Sat but do I really want to watch Scotland v Ireland on Sunday?
They've had their one good game now, Ireland will probably hump them.

Feck me, i'll come off junction four and look for a flock of Audi's :) , we'll cancel the bikes and have an Audi meet :LOL:

keithyr":1yo5kuos said:
whats everyone riding modern or retro ?

Doesn't matter to me at all. :cool:

As long as it's no got an engine mind.
Somebody had been in Blairadam today on a trail bike on some of the single track through the trees, the arseholes.

aye we met some local fuds on quadbikes in december, totally feck the trails like.

Back