Retro Road Rides - any interest?

Karl - sounds good. I have just bought a fixed rear wheel for my Gazelle though (trying to get some strength up, now that I have a very geary MTB to play with) so I may wimp out on Warwickshire's alpine climbs.

lae":aayg9skn said:
Karl - sounds good. I have just bought a fixed rear wheel for my Gazelle though (trying to get some strength up, now that I have a very geary MTB to play with) so I may wimp out on Warwickshire's alpine climbs.

I'm aiming to do get back on the bike for March 17th - viewtopic.php?f=45&t=243913 - if you want a llift down.

If not i can do any other weekend in March. Fixed is cool around here, i've yet to find anything to really test 66'' - 71''. Just need a few days notice to get a pass from the kids and boss :)

Karl - sounds wonderful. I used to work near there and it is rather hilly; I will probably convert to fixed gear after the ride rather than before.

I will have to bail I'm afraid - only a few weeks left until I finish my master's so I can't really take a whole day off!

I've some great routes around S.Warks / N. Cotswolds for retro riders, all manageable on 39/26
PM if anyone want me to arrange anything?

Hello guys..I really like the road bike because its my wish that i also want to become a racer but unfortunately i can not become..Any body tell me the initial tips of the race?because my race is coming now in the weekend with my friends.

Back