Giant ATX Team DH (Rob Warner Replica)

Re: Giant ATX DH Team

Ian Mac is 6'6" and was a total animal.....

Took the front end off a morewood and actually got his hands behind his head while still holding the bars in the crash! He knew there was a crack and gave it 10/10 anyway!

The ATX was a few years ago and it was a miracle he survived

Yeah The writing picture is grip #1 "rebirth" when jerry dyer left dirt... Have # 2 and 3 somewhere!!

Yeah those pics are old im after the 1999/00 ear as parts are easier to source, Ive found NOS hope dh4's and e4's which Ill prob go for not much difference in look only on the calliper as the dh4 has an extra piece of material from what i can tell, not that the average joe will be able to tell.

Black or Silver is still the hardest choice to make grrrrrr

Ps: Im 6' 4" and the wrong side of 100kgs maybe my already cracked atx wont last ahah I cant see me hitting me to many jumps on the way to get bread and milk thou

Be very keen to see any images or scans from mags or photos anyone may have of any team riders atx from back in the day around 98, 99, and 00 period. The internet has hardly anything!

if not try using a/c car seals, i had a shredded seal in my C2 sport levers and used some a/c Seals from work and they worked a beaut, gaurantee you will be able to fidn the right one!

I would like some scans if thats possible or photos or links to pics of warner myles crawfords giant atx dh teams ? inbox if possible thanks

Pedals finally came, getting there slowly but surly, ill start to clean them up a bit soon.

Attachments

• pedals.jpg
    pedals.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 995

Hi all remember that crack I found :(

Well the good news is a tatty repainted one popped on ebay for $100, after goint to look at it this afternoon I snapped it up as the chainstays are clean and crack free. Just need to get them off the bike know which Im having issues with.

Sorry for the delay on this build but I hope you can appreciate that I like to do things properly

Attachments

• rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 934
  • rear2.jpg
    rear2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 934
  • rear1.jpg
    rear1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 934

After fighting with this for almost a day and the help of people on this forum and a few others, I managed to get the rear chainstays off.

Attachments

• chainstay.jpg
    chainstay.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 906
  • chainstay1.jpg
    chainstay1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 906
  • chainstay2.jpg
    chainstay2.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 906

Latest posts

Back