Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

keithyr":17xzasnr said:
aye it does an c your 2 timing me wi OCP ya dirty hoor lol

Are you tryin to insinuate Im per, purr, purmis, promiscu, cuous .............. a tart? :LOL:

old_coyote_pedaller":1c2bcnrh said:
I have been given assurances that I am not being groomed and that I will remain "intact". :p

remember, no means no................

keithyr":2uke8uis said:
old_coyote_pedaller":2uke8uis said:
I have been given assurances that I am not being groomed and that I will remain "intact". :p

remember, no means no................

Hey BUTT out :x

Did I really just say that :shock:

Righty-ho, Sunday morning for me only. Enjoy Pitmudden the morra though...

Very enjoyable ride in Blairadam with Rob today.

Pleasantly surprised how dry in places, well not wet, it was in the trees, way better than I expected and much drier than the mudfest that it was last "summer".
We went up to top and came down the Choc Slide (I think), it was nearly all ridable with none of the real mud from last time I did it which was last year.

old_coyote_pedaller":2p0iwtsl said:
Very enjoyable ride in Blairadam with Rob today.

Pleasantly surprised how dry in places, well not wet, it was in the trees, way better than I expected and much drier than the mudfest that it was last "summer".
We went up to top and came down the Choc Slide (I think), it was nearly all ridable with none of the real mud from last time I did it which was last year.

Sounds great :) , i'll be over on Sunday then, anyone got some rough directions/meeting place, easy to find from J4 M90 ?

Back