East Midlands Cycle Jumble Saturday 23rd Feb 2013

I should be there with a table - if I'm feeling OK! Been feeling a bit poorly for a few days, perhaps the fresh air will help - and the early rising!

Bit of a last minute booking as it's a week earlier than expected. I've started digging into some of my 'better stuff' (which never got to Manchester) so come and see if there's anything you desperately need. ;)

Sorry to hear that you've been feeling poorly, come and introduce yourself if you want or did we meet in Manchester at velodrome Jumble?

Cycle:Recycle":jem8fgjc said:
Sorry to hear that you've been feeling poorly, come and introduce yourself if you want or did we meet in Manchester at velodrome Jumble?

No I didn't go, I'm afraid I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to travelling in bad weather. However, a mate came round and bought a load of stuff off me so the day wasn't completely wasted :D

After all this I've decided not to go after all. My 'poorliness' has not really improved and a trip to Morrisons in the freezing cold hasn't helped! I don't think I could face the driving and the standing around for 5 hours.

Possible visit to the quacks on the cards next week if I don't pick up.

Back