Funkungfusion

Whaouuuu ............. I love the color :cool:

Of course, now I have a lot of questions
Can you give me a picture of the front derailleur with fixing the cable, and above all the special stop of the sheath?
Where did you get the stickers Funk?

Thank you in advance for your answers ;)

Send a PM to Gil_m for stickers. He has both types available.

Ant

pascal3":3vwotde8 said:

Can you give me a picture of the front derailleur with fixing the cable, and above all the special stop of the sheath?

Very nice indeed! Great work. I can't help thinking that it doesn't need the big Easton decal on the top tube though, but that's just me!

I agree about the Easton decal but it’s now under the lacquer and I can’t remove it :roll:. When it went off to ARGOS I had this picture in mind. funk_pro_comp_small_945.jpg

Last edited:
pascal3:qgjhxlzq said:

The decals came from Gil and I have some for the forks which you can have as my chances of finding a pair of rigid Funk forks are pretty slim!

I was thinking about your frame last night and I think you’re going to struggle to find the three screw in cable stops that are used. As you can see there are two on the seat stay and one is used on the front mech. IMG_3323.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3322.JPG
    IMG_3322.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 546
Last edited:
Swede":2ezunkc3 said:
pascal3":2ezunkc3 said:

The decals came from Gil and I have some for the forks which you can have as my chances of finding a pair of rigid Funk forks are pretty slim!

I was thinking about your frame last night and I think you’re going to struggle to find the three screw in cable stops that are used. As you can see there are two on the seat stay and one is used on the front mech.

Actually, I'll shut up! I've just looked at your photos again and you already have two of the three. I guess you use one as a template and make another?

Back