sbrian from USA has finally come good.

Re: Waiting for delivery - 1 month, 16 days (sbrian from USA

It's now 1 month and 17 days. No responses to pms or emails still.

Re: Waiting for delivery - 1 month, 16 days (sbrian from USA

Have you tried the email address in the image above?
I think I read on one of the forums (possibly fat cogs) that's he's moving house.
Might be worth registering on fat cogs explaining the situation and seeing if anyone knows him.

Re: Waiting for delivery - 1 month, 18 days (sbrian from USA

Still no sign or response from sbrian.

Re: Waiting for delivery - 1 month, 21 days (sbrian from USA

Not sounding good Ian :(
I bought a (quite expensive) rear mech of this guy and had no issues at all. Pretty sure it was sent from the US and arrived in about a week....not that it helps you. Hope he gets back in touch.

Thanks, not wishing anyone else the fate I'm suffering right now.

.... hmmm, not looking good is it.... but remember in the end it is only money, hopefully not too much.

Clearly you are quite an affluent chap, a fair whack to me is £100 plus, so in this case pushing towards the £200 mark. Maybe you meant hundreds and not thousands? Either way, it isn't the money as much as the act being perpetrated. I'd give the guy some credit if he got in touch to simply say he'd ripped me off. At least it would be something, but still nothing. Not heard anything from the mods either after suggesting this user is banned. Aside from those who have contributed to this thread, communication seems to be lacking in certain quarters too.

Back