Utopia..

Well...I loved it :LOL:

Lots of unanswered questions ready for a second series.......lets hope Arby and Wilson Wilson are both still alive!

:cool:

I loved it, except that I was REALLY hoping Jessica would die - I found her immensely annoying. But yeah, hopefully Wilson and RB will come back, they were probably the best characters of all.

Koupe":1at9zo6c said:
I loved it, except that I was REALLY hoping Jessica would die - I found her immensely annoying. But yeah, hopefully Wilson and RB will come back, they were probably the best characters of all.

Really?? I fancied her rotten!

Oh aye, she was rather pleasing on the eyes :D I just found the whole sociopathic thing was a bit overplayed - I'd have liked to see more of a human side to her.

Stephen Rea was on top form as always, mind. And whoever did the cinematography should probably be up for an award.

Koupe":426y96t9 said:
I'd have liked to see more of a human side to her.

We did, but only with Grant, another feral child who was denied a childhood like her and the only person she could empathise with. That scene i thought was amazing, she didnt have a clue how to show him affection thought it ok to let him get drunk. Then woodenly hugged him the first time she had ever given or received affection from anyone. but over the course of the last few episodes she began to show him genuine spontaneous affection.

Attachments

• jessica grant.jpg
    jessica grant.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 102
Back