Long Eaton Jumble Sat 23rd

Ian Raleigh":34afb0gy said:
Whats this event like my old tater :?:

Get yerself along there and find out, my little christmas pudding ;)

Generally pretty good actually.

As it turns out I won't be going after all. I've not been feeling at all well this week and have decided it may be a jumble to far. The organiser has been informed rather than just not turn up.

Sorry to disappoint all my fans - but hopefully I'll see you at the Sheffield one in a couple of months time!

know the feeling ON, really wanted to go to this - 5 miles down the road but recovering from surgery at the moment and this would be a step too far!

when's the Sheffield date?

Also if anyone goes and there's some of these viewtopic.php?f=43&t=238016 i'd be delighted if they could be bought on my behalf and sold onto me (12-15 quid).

cheers

FINNEY1973":3p13ty3c said:
know the feeling ON, really wanted to go to this - 5 miles down the road but recovering from surgery at the moment and this would be a step too far!

when's the Sheffield date?

Also if anyone goes and there's some of these viewtopic.php?f=43&t=238016 i'd be delighted if they could be bought on my behalf and sold onto me (12-15 quid).

cheers

Sheffield is May 25th although there are others before then not TO far away. Have a look here -

http://www.bikejumbles.co.uk/

Back