Specialized 1996 Epic Comp carbon/alu 22" F&F

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Now, this is my Dad's bike that he literally just stripped yesterday, hence the mud and dirt on the pics, we will clean and polish it up! As far as I can ascertain, it's a 1996 Epic Comp model, ie post the troubled ones that came apart :shock:

It's been his pride and joy, but he has too many bikes and they're trying to move house to something much smaller, so this is the first to go... Measures 22" c to t, 21 1/2" c to c top tube. Shimano 600 headset that feels lovely to me, no doubt it was new but I will check. Quite bad cable rub on RHS of head tube, I have more pics and can take more Thursday if necessary when I see him. Ally forks, and no dings or problems that I could see with the bonding etc. He was told that if it's lasted this long, it shouldn't have any problems, and he has treated it very well, it's just very muddy on the roads round here at the mo!! :facepalm:

He'd like to try and get £80 for it (I get the impression this could be negotiable if collected) and would really prefer collection or he could meet up within a few miles of Yeovil, in Somerset. If it was collected, I'm sure he could be persuaded to throw in a seat post (it's 27.2 from memory), and maybe one or two other bits and bobs, and he has the 8x3 STI's, a set of wheels, etc that could be negotiated on too ;)

If it really had to be posted, you would have to be patient, as we would have to find a box, a PO prepared to handle it, and as it would be me doing the posting, it would have to fit in around a very busy work schedule....

Attachments

• spesh epic carbon 001.JPG
    spesh epic carbon 001.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 238
  • spesh epic carbon 002.JPG
    spesh epic carbon 002.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 238
Back