Re: Big Klein for Big Men... XL Attitude

Wheels on....

DSCN3255_zpsf69ce124.jpg

chiswickcollectables":ag5h5mlq said:
Wheels on....

DSCN3255_zpsf69ce124.jpg

I'm not going to lie. I'm hard.

When I saw this for sale my finger was proper, proper, proper itchy. I'm super curious to know how she rides - I'm fed up of all the tiny Kleins - we need more whoppers! (Mainly so I can find out if there're worth it for us taller retrobikers).

I am more than slightly envious

despite only recently buying my surly moonlander when gearless put this up I will admit trying to sell the moonie as quick as possible

at 6ft 3 trying and finding a proper man size klein of distinction is almost impossible so when this came up I had a big grin rapidly followed by sobbing in a man size hankie..you lucky git :p

It looks good, and your certainly taking it in the right direction..well done sir..your still a git :LOL:

nice job craig, it looks lovely!.......the flite/xt/m231 thing looks spot on, although a polished crank would be my route.......ive never got bored of mine, i hope you find the same........ :D

al-onestare":13cba80c said:
I'm fed up of all the tiny Kleins - we need more whoppers! (Mainly so I can find out if there're worth it for us taller retrobikers).

I agree. We trees have long been ignored!

Back