The level of asskissing on this site.

Rampage":3k43r7m6 said:
Where is the second picture? Cannock?

Think it's Thetford, from last years unfeasibly pleasent ride in March - came home with sunburn.

Rampage":3k43r7m6 said:
Must have been dry as there is at least 3 Kleins there!

Not biting, and I don't even own one. :D

TedC":2iknjfhk said:
Rampage":2iknjfhk said:
Where is the second picture? Cannock?

Think it's Thetford, from last years unfeasibly pleasent ride in March - came home with sunburn.

Rampage":2iknjfhk said:
Must have been dry as there is at least 3 Kleins there!

Not biting, and I don't even own one. :D

SHHHH they were photoshopped in

Wasmachineman NL":2tigf5eg said:
dbraxis":2tigf5eg said:
if you dont like it go elsewhere, simple as :roll:
Yeah, but still wondering why three forums are like this. [mtb.nl, dirty-pages.net and this.]
Only site I like is pinkbike, because it blows all the other MTB sites out of the water.

And your attitude on Pinkbike and here proves why you were banned by my fellow mod from Pinkbike.

Really man, you need to grow up, stop trolling/flaming and people will get along with you.

Wasmachineman NL":3fwxs56s said:
Like this: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=243315
I thought this was a open forum, not a site with people who think they are gods when they see a wrongly posted FS thread, And Paul, Why warn me and that other guy and not the one who started it all? This site is going to be mountainbike.nl in english soon enough.
[en shiverer, als je dit leest: je bent een mongool, kankeren op een user die lager niveau is dan het gemiddelde van het forum is gewoon NOT done.]

I think you're quite lovely and squiffy, who has a fantastic sense of humour and is an interesting and profoundly intelligent human being.

Back