Oh look another DHO - more pics added

voodoo-kid

Devout Dirtbag
They seem to be like busses this month...

Here's the one i just bought off eBay and picked up on Sunday.

It's not going to stay built like this for long, but I won't be returning it to its former spec. I quite fancy doing a neo-retro/retro-modern build on it to turn it into a big hitting trail bike with air shocks. I'll be stripping the bike down soon, getting the component transfers off and fathoming what bits i need to lighten the old gal up. The previous owner also put some monster 800mm handlebars on. They are great for control but just a tad wide for me and my local trails. I also need a really long seatpost to get the saddle height up for efficient pedalling.

Happy trails

Mark

Attachments

• DHO.jpg
    DHO.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 947
Re: Oh look another DHO

Rats! I can see it on my computer. Any ideas how to upload from my PC? I don't have an online picture account.

Ah it's working now, I am on my iPhone so maybe something to do with that.... Anyhow it looks well tidy!

Would be interested in that rear shock if you're replacing with an aircan version...

Well, the bike has been stripped, the paint damage touched up (badly but never mind) and is in the process of a re-birth... I'll post up a new thread once i've got it done and some pictures on the computer...

Mark

Back